Wednesday, June 30, 2010

07.01.2010: Start of a Streak?

It's been a while...been busy, but going to start posting with more consistency once again...

A winning streak! Two in a row! First streak in a couple of weeks and the River Bats are leading the MoonDogs right now and if St. Cloud holds on, we jump the MoonDogs and reach 7th place!

Winning is always more fun than losing, and while losing has not created turmoil or tension amongst the players or coaches, winning makes the environment much more fun!

On a hacky-sack note, I have now won three times! I am not good, but am able to sneak my way to a victory here and there. I am pretty pumped about my victories--milestone achievements I will carry with me forever.

Canada has been fun. It is interesting because, while it isn't a cultural overhaul from the United States, there are certainly differences, both big and small. It's frustrating that we are in international territory as far as cellular service is concerned. Yeah, I know Canada is another country, but I feel like cell phone rates should not change unless you have to cross overseas to reach that destination. Whatever...not having to text (I am a text addict. I don't even want to guess how many texts I send and receive each day), or make phone calls is relaxing, but not being able to check my email on my phone is the most annoying thing.

Thursday is Canada Day, Canada's Independence Day, and it is cool that we are in Canada for this...I am excited to see the city when sun comes up tomorrow. Hopefully its a fun festival to be a part of...

Also looking forward to the ride back to the United States...I love watching movies and we have yet to put on a movie I have not enjoyed.

On Friday we will add another installment of Inside the Dugout. This edition will feature lefty reliever, Brandon Baumgartner.

Friday's post will also continue my "Young Core" debate in professional baseball...

LETS GET THE SWEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment